On top of the Premium features, you can now benefit from:
- Advanced integrations;
- A larger quota of Environments.
Please make sure to:
- Review the available native integrations and API to start builds
- Review the available notification channels for build results
- Decide how to configure Blackfire Environments depending on your workflows, tooling and infrastructure. Please contact us if you need any support on this topic.
- Add Members to your environments.
A good practice when configuring Blackfire Environments is to consider where your application is deployed and why. For instance, you can create:
- One Environment for development. All of your team members will use the corresponding server credentials on their machines to benefit from the Premium or Enterprise Edition features while profiling locally deployed apps.
- One Environment for test/staging. If you have a continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling and infrastructure configured, that will make it possible for you to automatically start Blackfire builds
- One Environment for production. That is a great place for you to configure periodic builds or our New Relic integration, and get detailed insights on code performance where it really matters.